Our Barista Basic Course is an introduction to espresso coffee.
Whether you are looking to work as a barista, get a taste for what’s involved in making coffee or simply want to make a better coffee at home, this course will teach you how to make and serve coffee like a professional.
What do I get?
- Learn how to organise the coffee work-station
- Select and grind coffee beans
- Froth milk
- Make the most popular espresso-based drinks
- Clean and maintain the coffee machine
- Lots of hands-on practice
- Course notes
- Certificate of completion
- 2-days theory and hands-on coffee making practice with a commercial machine
Who can join the program?
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident
When and where?
- Dates: 1-2 July 2021
- Time: 9.30am-3pm
- Venue: The Little Kitchen That Could 90 Montague Street, South Melbourne (5 mins walk from Tram 109, Stop 126)
This course is subsidised by the Victorian Government.
- Full Fee $70
- Subsidised (eligibility criteria apply) $50
- Concession fee $30
- Please understand, this course will only run on the condition minimum enrolments are received
Questions? Contact Cassandra by email [email protected] or call 0421 788 580.