Invest in your health and wallet with this easy and fun cooking class especially for the beginner on a budget.
What do I get?
- Useful ‘budget-friendly’ shopping tips
- 10 basic cooking skills everyone needs to know
- Helpful hints for storing food and avoiding waste
- Easy recipes under $5
- Eat what you cook in class or take it home for later
- Certificate of completion
- 4.5 hour course in a commercial kitchen
- Small group learning
Who can join the program?
- Anyone interested in learning cooking basics
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident
When and where?
- Date: Wednesday 10 June
- Time: 10am-3pm
- Venue: The Little Kitchen That Could 90 Montague St, South Melbourne (5 mins walk from Tram 109, Stop 126)
This course is subsidised by the Victorian Government.
- Full Fee $70
- Subsidised (eligibility criteria apply) $50
- Concession fee $30
Please understand, this course will only be delivered on the condition minimum enrolments are received.
Questions? Contact Cassandra by email [email protected] or call 0421 788 580.