Jobs Victoria Employment Network (JVEN) is the Victorian Government’s major activity to help Victorians facing barriers to employment into jobs. Services are delivered by employment specialists who work closely with employers to identify job opportunities and prepare jobseekers for those roles.
JVEN includes services that:
- Focus on disadvantaged Victorian jobseekers who require assistance to gain employment
- Actively engage with employers to identify job opportunities and assist in meeting industry workforce needs
- Offer flexible services designed to meet the needs of disadvantaged jobseekers and responsive to particular local/regional needs
- Link to community support services to meet the needs of disadvantaged jobseekers and maximise employment outcomes
- Address gaps in and complement existing services, including Commonwealth services