Delivered by IMVC, the MAP program is designed for young adults who are seeking an alternative learning environment to mainstream schooling.
MAP is designed for young adults who are seeking an alternative learning environment to mainstream schooling.
MAP is a 10-week program designed to engage young people aged 17-19 who are interested in exploring alternate education pathways. The program aims to inspire students to explore what they want to achieve in the future, acquiring essential skills, knowledge, and competencies, in preparation for further education, training or employment. Students participate in career and industry exploration activities beyond the classroom.
MAP is delivered in a small group setting that offers a supportive and individualised approach to learning.
MAP is run in Term 4 and provides:
- A friendly, flexible environment and practical learning environment
- A focus on supporting participants to develop life and employability skills
- Support and guidance for participants to decide “what’s next” and develop pathways
- Breakfast each morning (on site)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, MAP will be delivered via blended delivery this year:
- 2 days remote learning (combination zoom sessions and self-directed activities)
- 1- day face-to-face training at our Albert Road site
Flyer and Expression of Interest
For further information, or to complete an Expression of Interest, please refer to the program flyer:
If you have any inquiries or require further information please contact Cassandra Kear on:
Phone: 03 9686 2354
Email: [email protected]