Here to help you become work-ready and find a job that suits you!
Finding a job with us is free and it’s voluntary.
We are an official Jobs Victoria Partner for the Victorian Government to help Victorians find and retain work. We have a team of Job Mentors who will work with you 1 on 1 to provide advice, help update your skills and support you find and keep the job you want.
- we’ll help you overcome any barriers and link you to any services you might require
- work with you to build your skills and qualifications to get you job-ready
- connect you directly with employers
- once you have a job we’ll continue to support you as you settle into work and your new job.
Our Jobs Victoria Mentor program is delivered in partnership with Taskforce Community Agency.
We are delivering this program across the cities of Melbourne, Yarra, Port Phillip, Kingston, Frankston, Mornington Peninsula, Greater Dandenong, Casey, Cardinia.
Contact us to speak to a Jobs Victoria Mentor
Are you eligible to use the Jobs Victoria Mentor program?
- Have you been unemployed for six months or more, or
- Are you unemployed and at risk of long-term unemployment , and you are not receiving enough support through other services?
- Are you an Australian citizen, permanent resident or temporary resident under Australia’s refugee and humanitarian program who hold visas with work entitlements?
Are you an employer looking for workers?
If you’re an employer looking for staff, we can help you plan your recruitment and connect you with ready, suitable, and willing jobseekers. It’s a free service.