Do you know what you want to do for work but need some help to actually make it happen?
This interactive and practical 5-day course will provide you with the skills you need to both find and nail the job you want.
What do I get?
- Loads of practical tips and tricks to find and get a job that interests you.
- Learn the secrets of how to write a resume that gets you short-listed for an interview
- Job interview tips: dos and don’ts
- Interview preparation skills and practice – for in-person or online interviews
- Career pathways development and advice
- 10 top tips for starting your first job (what the Boss expects, superannuation, getting a Tax File Number, what to wear, how to behave etc)
- Certificate of completion
- 4-days interactive, hands-on, small-group work-shop style learning
- 1-day self-directed learning
Who can join the program?
- This course is especially designed with young people in mind – with limited or no work experience
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident
When and where?
- Starts: Monday 5 July 2021
- Ends: Friday 9 July 2021
- Days and Times: Mon-Thursday, 9am-4pm, on-site; Friday – self-directed learning
- Venue: The Little Kitchen That Could, 90 Montague St, South Melbourne (5 mins walk from Tram 109, Stop 126)
This course is subsidised by the Victorian Government.
- Full Fee $364
- Subsidised (eligibility criteria apply) $50
- Concession fee $20
Please understand, this course will only be delivered on the condition minimum enrolments are received..
Questions? Contact Cassandra by email [email protected] or call 0421 788 580.