The Latte Lounge Barista School is located within St Joseph’s Flexible Learning Centre in North Melbourne. The brand new training facilities are fitted with the latest fleet of coffee machines and equipment. The school is part of a Youth Hub providing services to young people in the community.
IMVC Barista Training courses provide the fundamental skills and techniques required to produce espresso based drinks to the highest standards. Easy to follow step-by-step extraction, milk steaming and brewing techniques will help all skill levels achieve the best possible results. Learn about: coffee machine operation, texturing and heating milk, using and setting the coffee grinder, tampering and dosing coffee, the coffee extraction process, cleaning & maintenance of equipment, making a range of coffee including espresso, macchiato, long black, cappuccino, caffé latte, flat white and coffee art techniques.
- Brand new training facilities and coffee equipment
- Convenient North Melbourne location
- All materials (such as espresso, milk, equipment) included
- Coffee courses for beginners, coffee-lovers or those aspiring to be a professional barista
- Also perfect for a corporate day out or team-building event
For enquiries about barista training, please contact the IMVC on 9686 2354.
Latte Lounge Barista School
385 Queensberry St
North Melbourne 3051
Phone: 03 9686 2354