IMVC is committed to the social inclusion of young and marginalised people, and is passionate about providing opportunities for the wider community, especially at-risk youth, to enhance capabilities and opportunities in applied learning, vocational education, training and employment.
Established in 1998, the Inner Melbourne VET Cluster (IMVC) delivers services across Inner North, East and Western Melbourne, IMVC is well regarded amongst schools, government, industry and the broader community; cooperatively and creatively working with these agencies to achieve real outcomes and seamless transitions for our participants.
Our diverse suite of services and programs includes:
- Vocational Education and Training Brokerage
- Low-cost Accredited and Pre-accredited Training
- Case Management Services
- Social Enterprise – Avidity
- Employment Pathway Initiatives
- National Disability Coordination Officer Program
- Out of school VCAL Program for people with disability