The Inner Melbourne VET Cluster (IMVC) is a progressive not-for-profit organisation that has been providing vocational education and training programs, and employment services for young people experiencing disadvantage, for over 20 years.
Our purpose is to develop the confidence, education, and employability skills of young people to ultimately transition into work and independence.
The IMVC focuses on service delivery in various regions across metropolitan Melbourne, with current contracts in the west, Melbourne CBD, inner south-east and north. We are well respected in the education sector, government, industry and the broader community often working collaboratively with other agencies to achieve positive and sustainable transitions for our stakeholders.
The IMVC delivers a diverse suite of education and employment programs and services and, as such, we can provide our stakeholders with a holistic approach to the development of skills and capabilities to:
• Learn – participate in education and training
• Work – participate in employment, unpaid or voluntary work and
• Engage – connect with people and community
Our programs and services include:
• Accredited and Pre‐accredited training
• Work Readiness and Re‐engagement programs
• Coordination of VET delivered in Secondary Schools
• Workplace Learning and Industry immersion
• Case Management services
• Career and Transition initiatives
• National Disability Coordination
“Linking the energy and potential of young and marginalised people with industry, government and community”