IMVC works with a range of stakeholders to achieve real outcomes and seamless transitions for a wide range of cohorts including: disadvantaged and marginalised cohorts, refugees, job seekers, people with disability, young people, at-risk youth and more.
We work with:
- Schools, including Government, Catholic and Independent;
- Tertiary Education institutions, including Universities, Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Institutes, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), Learn Local Organisations, Group Training Organisations (GTOs) and alternative education program providers;
- Employment agencies, including Disability Employment Service (DES) providers, jobactive providers, employer groups and peak bodies;
- Employers, small and large businesses for student work placements and partnership opportunities;
- Community groups, welfare organisations, not-for-profit organisations and agencies;
- Local, State and Federal Government Departments.
Contact us: [email protected] or P: 03 9686 2354.