IMVC works with a range of stakeholders to achieve real outcomes and seamless transitions for a wide range of cohorts.
We are work alongside disadvantaged and marginalised cohorts, refugees, job seekers, people with disability, young people, at-risk youth, as well as the below:
- Schools (Government, Catholic and Independent)
- Tertiary Education institutions, such as Universities, Technical and Further Education (TAFE) Institutes, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), Learn Local Organisations, Group Training Organisations (GTOs) and alternative education program providers
- Employment agencies, including Disability Employment Service (DES) providers, Jobactive providers, employer groups and peak bodies
- Employers (small and large businesses for student work placements and partnership opportunities)
- Community groups, welfare organisations, not-for-profit organisations and agencies
- Local, State and Federal Government Departments