Working together for good
The strength of IMVC lies in with way we collaborate with so many other organisations and individuals.
No-one who comes to us for help is facing the same challenges and circumstance, so each of them needs a different response and network of support to assist them move closer to work and independence.
Most of the people we support are experiencing disadvantages including such things as long-term unemployment, disability, being dis-engaged from school, unstable housing, and/or health & wellbeing issues.
To assist our clients, we work with:
- Government, Catholic and Independent schools
- Universities, TAFEs, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), Learn Local Organisations, Group Training Organisations (GTOs) and alternative education program providers
- Employment agencies including Disability Employment Service (DES) providers, Jobactive providers, employer groups and industry peak bodies
- Employers, industry networks, peak industry bodies
- A diverse range of community service and health-related agencies and providers
- Local, State and Federal Government Departments