EmpowerMe is designed to provide learners with the tools and resources to devise effective pathway planning and prepare for the workforce.
The program consists of three workshops that can be delivered separately or collectively.
The workshops will provide learners with:
- career management skills to help them prepare for their future
- the tools they need to make informed career decisions and successfully transition into further education and/or training
- work readiness skills to help prepare them for their future
- the tools to seek and obtain employment
- an introduction about the workforce, including workplace rights and responsibilities
To find out more and confirm costs – contact IMVC directly via [email protected] or phone: 03 9686 2354
Download the information flyer below for further information: