Momentum Youth Services (MYS) is an integrated case management, outreach and re-engagement support service that targets at risk or disengaged young people aged 15 – 25 who live, work, study or visit City of Port Phillip
Momentum Youth Services targets young people at risk of disengaging or who have disengaged from education and are seeking to access support to transition into study, training and or employment.
This service is provided in partnership with City of Port Phillip.
Range of Services Available:
Momentum Youth Services offers individual and tailored support depending on the young person’s needs and may include:
- One to one case management and regular contact
- Assistance with vocational pathway planning
- Reducing the impact of barriers to education, training or employment
- Counselling and health promotion
- Strengthening the young person’s links with the community
- Making additional referrals to specialised supports
For further information on the referral process please contact: Nilly Banai Phone: 03 9686 2354 Email: [email protected]
Download the Information Flyer here
Download the Referral Form here